Each year, a lot of sellers make use of a Google AdWords campaign as their biggest medium in terms of advertising over the net. Why do they use Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are carried out via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of countless search results display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in dozens of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually any language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are actually displayed on upwards of a million websites, too! This audience, coupled with those who use Google for their online search engine, is really vast that, amazingly, AdWords now pop up nearly 90% of times that each person on the planet would go to the web for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is a straightforward, economical yet powerful method of market a company’s products or services. Concurrently, it sometimes provides better prospective results considering that the campaign revolves around highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim directly on a specific segment from the market.
With an intelligently run internet marketing campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody having a decent services or products can contest with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming quantity of Google AdWords marketers participate in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Due to the vast market provided by Google, how can this be? The fact is, there are many reasons such as:
1. Neglecting to recognize that 90% of keywords bring about inadequate traffic to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely at night concerning how to get highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most tend not to realize that there are great online research tools or, for that matter, using them.
In contrast, a Adwords professional uses market and keyword research tools (many free) to discover long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the better)
* Lower than 30,000 competing pages on Google for each and every keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying excessive for AdWords ads and being too low in their ad position.
Only a few AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though this can be a crucial part of a successful AdWords campaign.
In fact, only a relative handful of people who advertise on yahoo have even been aware of AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, in fact, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the real difference between a successful as well as a failed campaign because the identical ad run with various headlines differs tremendously in their returns. Quite literally, one particular word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is really not uncommon for a little change in headlines to multiply returns by five to ten times over but many webmasters who definitely are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns take it in the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all website visitors to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the simplest way out. Rather than A/B test each ad, every landing page, they are content to go with what ads and landing pages that interest them as opposed to with their targeted prospective customers. For these folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure will be the realistic option.
8. Neglecting to maximize the performance with their best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Adwords profits are likely to elude those 90% of Google advertisers who operate on a “Build it and they will come” strategy. But, the failure of the numerous presents a Golden Chance to those webmasters who spend some time and expend the time and effort to figure out how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers make use of tools to ferret out the best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For such entrepreneurs that which was true for Apollo 9 is true on their behalf: failure is not really an option. But, success and profits are!